Sunday, May 10, 2009

Welcome...






Holla, there.
Here is another new blogshop dedicated solely to selling new & pre-loved items if stated. I take measures to ensure that the items I put up here are in good condition & reasonable prices.

Please make sure you have read the Blogshop Condition Apply that I have provided on the sidebar if you are interested in making a purchase. I would like to remind you that I do provide COD services. The method of delivery that I will use to mail you your items will be via Pos Ekspress and Pos Laju. Postage charges are not included in the price stated for each item!

I installed a chat box for enquiries and comments only. I would prefer customers to e-mail me their enquiries and orders. I would like to remind you to not spam the chat box . TQ.

For enquiries (or even a quick hello, if you wish), please don't hesitate to contact me by sending an e-mail to styleletto@gmail.com.

Regards,
Deanna,

0 comments on "Welcome..."

Post a Comment

 

* Styleletto * Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez